This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to help drive the “people-engine” of Eden McCallum. We offer lots of opportunities to grow while working with a team of highly motivated and professionally accomplished international consultants.
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest calibre, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our in-house Senior Partners shape and lead every project, ensuring quality and consistency. The Talent Team, working closely with the Senior Partners, will craft a team of independent consultants with the optimal skills, experience and ‘fit’ for our clients, supported by our in-house Analysts, and extensive expert network to bring unique expertise. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world's largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
Role of the Recruiter
As recruiter, you will be part of our Talent Team, which leads the people-side of our business. The Talent Team is responsible for driving all consultant focused activities, including recruitment, selection, onboarding, learning & development, staffing and relationship management - ensuring both our in-house as well as our independent consultants have the best possible experience while working with us.
Key responsibilities of the Recruiter
As a Recruiter at Eden McCallum your role is extremely versatile, delivering high quality solutions on multiple aspects of our people side of business.
For our in-house consultants, who are part of our five-year Analyst Programme, you are responsible for creating and executing a Recruitment Strategy. Deciding where to play and how to play, as we attract and select a diverse group of exceptional talents. To attract these bright individuals we need to excel in (long term) relationship management. Forming alliances with student organizations and student boards as well as organising internal and external recruitment events (for example: crack-a-case sessions or a recruitment lunch). You will be responsible from the first point of contact until the onboarding of our new cohort.
The second group of talent you will be responsible for is our pool of Independent Consultants. Our Recruiter will attract, select and onboard Independent Consultants. Making sure the Candidate Experience of each consultant is the best it can be.
Another aspect of your role will be training our inhouse consultants. You will be responsible for giving existing trainings as well as creating new ones. For each year (1 to 5) you deliver multiple trainings on Recruitment related topics.
After having launched a new ATS system this year (TeamTailor), our Recruiter will take on complete ownership of our ATS. You will be trained to be a superuser and first point of contact for TeamTailor related questions. Managing different stakeholders in the continuous improvement and evolvement of our ATS.
As we are currently growing fast, there is a lot of room to initiate, lead and deliver HR Projects in your area of interest and whilst your main focus will be the Amsterdam office, you might also be asked to support our activities in the UK.
What we offer
- An exciting role with a diverse set of responsibilities and lots of opportunities to grow
- As part of a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial firm, you will have the opportunity to step-up and play a meaningful role in supporting our growth and continued success, working on important internal initiatives.
- Be part of a small office but with a big, international reach
- Yearly salary of €30.000-€40.000, depending on level of experience
So do you
- Have an interest in more than just a standard recruitment role at a top-tier strategy consultant?
- Have the ability to communicate clearly, professionally and persuasively in both Dutch and English?
- Have good relationship management skills, reflected in a proven track record in building and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders?
- Have a strong attention to detail and a structured way of working?
- Have a university degree?
- Want to work full-time or 4 days a week?
And are you
- Naturally collaborative and motivated to help others be successful?
- At ease with multi-tasking and prioritising when necessary?
- Detail orientated?
- Fluent in Dutch & English?
If you believe that this role suits you, we would love to hear from you! Please upload your CV and Cover letter.
Eden McCallum is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, as we believe that this is key to building and fostering excellent teams and delivering high quality solutions to our clients. We therefore encourage anyone to apply regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and social or cultural background.