Do you have strong communication and organisation skills? Are you focused on details? Do you enjoy being the right hand to two of our Amsterdam based partners and supporting them throughout the entire project management cycle? If so, we would love to have you join our team as an Executive Assistant. Experience what it is like to work at a top tier strategy firm at the Zuidas.
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest calibre, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world's largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
The Executive Assistants in the Benelux Office support both the client and the consultant side of the business, working alongside our Client Partners, Legal Manager, Operations Manager and our Talent Team. Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to support two of our Client Partners.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Client Partners diary, setting up meetings (Teams or physical) and offer support in the preparations of presentations for clients and other audiences. You will answer and screen phone calls, manage expense claims and give general support to the Client Partner. You enjoy taking on ad-hoc responsibilities, signed over by the Partner, to relieve their workload and ensuring their attention can be directed to high priority issues. Following up on open action points, sending e-mails and driving general progression on pressing topics.
Another important aspect of this role is offering Project Support. When new project opportunities arise, our Talent Team, Client Partners and Executive Assistants team-up to create the best possible solutions for our clients. This starts with pre-project support; administrating new project opportunities in Salesforce, scheduling interviews with consultants both internally (with our Client Partners) & externally (with our potential clients) and ensuring a proper 'Eden McCallum' set-up for consultants. Calculating project budgets, including team run rates and ensuring project administration is up to date. Once a project is won, you are responsible for the contracting process with our consultants and giving general ad-hoc support where needed.
As we also hold multiple company events (internal, for consultants and clients), our assistants also play an important role in organising these office events. This can include cross-office collaboration with our team in London. You may need to manage travel arrangements and act as a hostess, welcoming our visitors.
What we offer:
Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, good market level salary, based on years of experience, and an attractive bonus scheme
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcomed
- At least 32 hours a week, full time also possible (4-5 days a week)
- Workplace at the Zuidas
What we are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, professionally and persuasively, both internally and externally at all levels. Reflected in:
- Excellent relationship management skills reflected in a proven track record in building and maintaining good relationships
- Able to deal with the pace and complexity of the role, and to prioritise/multi-task
- Comfortable and accurate with numbers and attention to detail
- In addition to being proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet for research purposes, candidates should be willing to learn and use Salesforce for project management
- At least 3-5 years relevant professional experience
- Well developed verbal and written communications skills (in both Dutch and English)
- An open, outgoing style