Are you currently enrolled in a Master study at a Dutch university or have you recently graduated? Do you have an interest in Recruitment & HR and are you looking for an internship from September 2021? We would love to show you the world of professional services and Strategy consulting in our 5 to 6 months Talent Team internship at Eden McCallum. You will become one of our team members and experience first-hand what it is like to work at a top tier strategy firm at the Zuidas.
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest calibre, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world's largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
Together with our inhouse analysts and client partners we deliver high quality projects for our clients. The Talent Team is mainly focussed on consultant activities, such as: recruitment, selection, learning & development and staffing. Ensuring both our inhouse as well as our independent consultants have the best possible experience while working with us.
With this internship we offer you a high paced dynamic role within our Talent Team. You will be responsible for the recruitment of our new analysts, day to day talent team activities and organizing events. Relationship management with both students, external suppliers and internal stakeholders are an important part of your tasks. We also give you the opportunity to deliver internal projects that are in your area of interest.
So, if you are interested in an internship with loads of responsibility, freedom and learning opportunities, apply now!
What we offer:
- A dynamic & challenging internship for 5 to 6 months
(Start in September or October until January or February 2022)
- At least 32 hours a week, full time also possible (4-5 days a week)
- Internship compensation
- A steep learning curve, monitored and coached by our Junior Manager of the Talent Team
- Workplace at the Zuidas
What we are looking for:
- A student either currently attending university or who just graduated from a university degree (for example in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Studies, Law etc.)
- Motivated and affiliated to work in recruitment at a strategy consulting firm
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Organisational talent and an eye for detail
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Open to new experiences and eager to learn