Join us as an Analyst in our London office!
As an Analyst, you will receive year-round training, on-the-job learning and development, and hands-on mentoring support to nurture you to be your best. You will develop the full consulting toolkit working alongside some of the best independent consultants in the world. As part of a dynamic and innovative firm, you will have the opportunity to drive initiatives and will build connections, a network, and friendships for life.
As an Analyst at Eden McCallum, you will be offered:
The opportunity to stretch yourself, develop a strong business grounding and build your professional skills in a fast-paced commercial environment.
We will equip you with the tools and skills required to be a successful strategy consultant and to set you up for success, whatever career path you are aiming for in the long-term, including:
- Problem definition and problem solving approaches
- Qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Analysis and business modelling skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
After an initial 2-years as an Analyst, the strongest performers are promoted to Associate Consultant (AC), with a further potential promotion point to Consultant 2-years later. As you step-up into broader, more challenging and rewarding roles, you are encouraged to stretch yourself, taking on greater responsibility for client relationships, managing others, leading components of projects and further broadening and deepening your consulting ‘toolkit’.
Your time with us will help you identify and better understand the industries and functions that you’re excited about pursuing more deeply and open doors to new areas. Your mentor, and the wider group of partners and staff, will provide guidance, ideas and support at all stages in planning and transitioning to your next career opportunity. Recent leavers have had the opportunity to join MBB and specialist consultancies, strategy departments within industry, start-ups and private equity firms.
You are definitely a match if you...
- Have completed or about to complete your Bachelor’s OR Master’s degree (excluding MBAs)
- OR looking to move on from your first job
- you are able to work in the UK without visa restrictions
- Have a record of outstanding academic and personal achievement
- Have demonstrated interest in understanding how businesses work
- Enjoy solving challenging problems with rigour and pragmatism
- Are comfortable with collecting and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Have demonstrated leadership and enjoy working as part of a team
- Are confident, creative, resourceful and independent
- Are committed and keen to invest in your career
If this sounds exciting then look no further and apply today!
The deadline for applications is end-of-day Sunday 2nd January 2022.